VMware Training Courses
Onsite, Custom, Lowest Price.
Think you need to spend a lot and take official VMware training to get certified?
Are you running vSphere 5.x or vSphere 6.0? If the answer is yes, then you need to upgrade.
Why? Because vSphere 5.x is already end-of-life. vSphere 6.0 reaches End of General Support March 12, 2020.
You should be planning your upgrades now! And to do that safely and effectively, you should get trained.
VMware doesn’t offer live instructor led training that includes everything your customers need to know to successfully upgrade their systems – but we do!
Train your people without the costs, salary risk or retention risks associated with authorized VMware training. We offer:
- Better pricing with similar scope and depth to VMware classes
- Experienced, knowledgeable instructors
- Full remote lab experience
- Objective, effective training
- Best practices and skills development
IT managers – Run MindIQ vSphere 6 classes at your facility. We can supply a complete turnkey solution that includes:
- Experienced instructors (or use your own)
- Complete courseware
- Remote access labs
- Certification exams
- Very aggressive pricing
- Flexible delivery options including distance training, customized content and multi-week delivery (e.g.: 4hrs/day over 2 weeks)
Better than a VMware tutorial or VMware documentation, onsite VMware training is the smartest, most effective way to improve your team’s VMware ESXi, vSphere and vCenter skills, quickly. Pricing for VMware training is more advantageous with 3 or more students, than a public class.
Get a quote for the highest quality, lowest priced onsite training.
Then, you be the judge.
Other course areas to explore:
®VMware is a registered trademark of Dell Computer.