trusted tablets Migrating to Java 8 – 1 Day
https://www.supermancelebration.net/artists/ medication canadian pharmacy Also available in migrating from versions 5 and 6.
click here Course Description – Migrating to Java 8 Training
The Migrating to Java 8 training course shows Java-6 developers the new language features in Java 7 and Java 8 — and more importantly illustrates best programming practices as they’ve been affected by these new features. This is an accelerated course that assumes long experience with earlier versions of Java. Students will leave familiar with various new bits of syntax, and also with an understanding of the exciting new options they have for API design and general-purpose Java 8 coding.
What You Will Learn
- Take advantage of Java-7 features including strings in switch/case and auto-selection of type parameters for generics.
- Use “try-with-resources” for simpler cleanup.
- Use Java as a functional language, making appropriate choices of tools including inner classes, functional interfaces, method references, and lambda expressions.
- Use the Stream API for efficient processing of data sets.
- Use the Time API to manage local dates and times effectively.
Solid experience with Java programming at the Java-5 or Java-6 level is essential.
canadian pharmacy no rx online Outline
Module 1. New Features in Java 7
Chapter 1. New features in Java 7
- Binary Literals
- Integer Literals with Underscores
- String Types in switch/case
- Auto-Detection of Type Parameters
- Multiple Exceptions in catch
Module 2. New Features in Java 8
Chapter 1. Functional Programming
- Passing Behavior as a Parameter
- Inner Classes
- Functional Interfaces
- Built-In Functional Interfaces
- Lambda Expressions
- Scope and Visibility
- Deferred Execution
- Method References
- Creational Methods
- Designing for Functional Programming
- Default Methods
Chapter 2. Streams
- The Stream Processing Model
- Relationship to Collections
- Advantages and Disadvantages
- Iterating, Filtering, and Mapping
- Primitive-Type Streams
- Aggregate Functions and Statistics
- Generating, Limiting, and Reducing
- Finding and Matching
- Flattening and Traversing
- Sequential vs. Parallel Processing
Chapter 3. The Time API
- A History of Time … in Java
- Limitations of Date and Calendar
- The Time API
- Temporal Types
- Accessors and Adjusters
- Decomposition Into Fields
- Date Arithmetic
- Managing Precision
- Duration and Period
- Time Zones and Offsets
- Converting Between Time Zones
|canadian pharmacy retin a Hardware Requirements (Minimum)||Core i5, 1.8 GHz, 4 gig RAM, 500 meg disk space.|
|http://hobokengymnastics.com/?p=albuterol-canadian-pharmacy-no-prescription Hardware Requirements (Recommended)||Core i5, 2.8 GHz, 8 gig RAM, 500 meg disk space.|
|http://911familiesforamerica.org/?p=canadian-pharmacy-online-no-prescription Operating System||Tested on Windows 7/8, Mac OS 10.5.2.|
|Network and Security||Limited privileges required|
|Software Requirements||All free downloadable tools.|