As the founder of MindIQ, I think our About Us page should be written by me. A company should take its direction from, and embrace the values of, its leader. Here’s what we stand for and, how we can help your team deliver better results.
I have always tried to surround myself with best and brightest technical minds. These people inspire me to do better. Our instructors have three qualities I think are essential to delivering effective training courses:
- They know their subject matter cold – and are often considered experts within their discipline.
- They can transfer knowledge in relatable terms so that the students can understand, and use it right away.
- They can handle the curveball. Over the years we have been hired to deliver training courses that, when we show up, the customer wants something different. The really good instructors know how to handle this curveball and, if possible, go with the flow and deliver what the customer wants. Not every instructor can do this.
MindIQ’s instructors are industry experts with an average of 15+ years of IT training and consulting experience. What sets us apart is our instructors regularly move between training and consulting engagements, ensuring their “real world” experience, and allowing them to share actual industry standards to their student base.
MindIQ has trained tens of thousands of students. More importantly, we:
- Helped those students do their jobs better by increasing their skill level and developing pride in what they do.
- Helped them complete important projects quicker and with less errors.
- Helped their organizations function more cohesively as a team.
We understand that IT training is seen as an expense item on the P&L. We think our customers see effective training as an investment. If you become a MindIQ customer we will make sure we treat your money as an investment that deserves a good return. We look forward to helping you make a difference.