Onsite DevOps Training Courses – Custom, Lowest Price.
Onsite DevOps training courses are the smartest, most effective, and lowest cost way to improve your team’s DevOps skills, quickly and at the lowest price. This includes Ansible, Puppet, DevOps Bootcamps, Chef, Docker and Vagrant. Pricing is more advantageous with 3 or more students, than a public class.
The DevOps workshop and Boot Camp are an instructor-led training experience that covers the basics of DevOps and its associated tools. The goals of the courses are to prepare operations staff to use the various tools under the DevOps umbrella.
The Ansible course presents the system management and configuration tool Ansible, from methods, techniques, capabilities to implementation. Each participant will learn how to install the Ansible control machine along with the impact on the Linux system.
The Introduction to Chef course is designed to familiarize students with the benefits of Chef for both systems and application design.
This Introduction to Docker course is designed to familiarize students with the benefits of containerization for both systems and application design. This course will provide the fundamental knowledge needed to speed up development and application deployment using Docker.
The Introduction to Vagrant course provides a comprehensive introduction to Vagrant essentials.
The Puppet in a Master-Agent Setup course teaches participants to deploy basic system configurations using best practices for Puppet in a Master-Agent setup. The majority of class time is spent constructing scripts for different scenarios together as a class.
From Nextgov.com – DevOps is not build-in-place development or rapid prototyping. It’s not agile, and it’s not a role or a job title. It’s not a separate team or a special tool. It’s not just automation and there’s not just one way to do it effectively. It’s a rapid, customized approach to software development with minimum resources, maximum quality, and unification of development and operations for strategic mission fulfillment.
DevOps requires a culture of real-time collaboration among every group in an organization. It’s fast, and produces frequent deployments to production; if it’s slow, it’s not being done correctly. DevOps challenges distributed, status quo software development. It is different, and it requires time, funding, training, testing, communication, collaboration and buy-in but the benefits far outweigh the costs.
From Wikipedia DevOps (a clipped compound of “development” and “operations”) is a software engineering culture and practice that aims at unifying software development (Dev) and software operation (Ops). The main characteristic of the DevOps movement is to strongly advocate automation and monitoring at all steps of software construction, from integration, testing, releasing to deployment and infrastructure management. DevOps aims at shorter development cycles, increased deployment frequency, more dependable releases, in close alignment with business objectives.
- Ansible: Ansible is an open source software that automates software provisioning, configuration management, and application deployment. Ansible connects via SSH, remote PowerShell or via other remote APIs.
- Puppet: is an open-source software configuration management tool. It runs on many Unix-like systems as well as on Microsoft Windows, and includes its own declarative language to describe system configuration.
- Chef: Chef is a configuration management tool for dealing with machine setup on physical servers, virtual machines and in the cloud. Many companies use Chefsoftware to control and manage their infrastructure including Facebook, Etsy, Cheezburger, and Indiegogo.
- Vagrant: Vagrant is another tool to help your organization transition to a DevOps culture. Vagrant also helps improve your entire workflow of using Puppet, improving development and process for both developers and operations.
- Docker: Docker is a tool which is used at deployment stage for containerization of an application so that the application can work efficiently in different environment. It is a very important tool which is used in DevOps. Basically DevOps has certain continuous stages.
Other courses to explore: