AWS Solutions Architect Certification (Associate Level) Training – 4 Days
Course Description – AWS Solutions Architect Training: Amazon Web Services
This AWS Solutions Architect training course is a hands-on course on Amazon Web Services (AWS) where we will deep-dive into the advance architecture and design patterns used on the AWS infrastructure by performing labs. Another aim of the course is to empower for taking the AWS Certified Solutions Architect exam and clear it. We will have sample tests at the end of the course to help you gain experience and practice.
- IT Professionals who want to learn to develop highly scalable, available, cost-efficient and failure tolerant system on AWS.
- IT Professionals who want to clear the AWS Certification exam.
- Some IT industry work experience or a degree in the IT field.
- Some experience with Linux system administration advisable but not required.
- Basic understanding of databases.
- Fundamentals of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Amazon S3
- Hands-on: S3 Lab; Creating Buckets, objects, and managing access control
- Amazon EC2
- Hands-on: Hosting an Application on EC2
- Amazon Relational Database Services (RDS)
- Hands-on: Deploying and scaling and application using RDS
- Amazon Elastic Load Balancer (ELB)
- Hands-on: Scaling the Application using Amazon ELB
- Amazon CloudWatch
- Use Case Study and Lab: Deploying an auto-scaling app on the cloud using auto-scaling, EC2, RDS, ELB
- Amazon VPC
- Hands-on: Hosting secure applications using public and private subnets
- Identity & Access Management (IAM)
- Hands-on: Generating groups, users, access policies and control
- Hands-on: Setup CloudFront CDN for an Application
- Route 53
- Hands-on: Moving an existing domain name to Route53 and configuring multi-location Routing
- Cloud Formation
- Hands-on: Generating and Deploying Cloud Formation Templates
- Dynamo DB
- AWS Frequently Used Design Patterns
- Discussion about AWS Solutions Architect Associate Exam