http://trustedtabletsonline24.org/ trusted tablets AWS Developer Certification (Associate Level) Training – 4 Days
canadian mail order pharmacy Course Description – AWS Developer Training: Amazon Web Services
This is a four-day hands-on programming course on Amazon Web Services (AWS), to dive- deep into designing and developing scalable web applications on AWS infrastructure using services like S3, SQS, SNS, SDB, IAM and Elastic Beanstalk. The hands-on labs for this course start with developing sample web application, deploying it on AWS, and building on it to use the services being covered in this course (Knowledge of Java programming language is required).
This course will also empower you to take the AWS Certified Developer exam.
- IT professionals who wants to learn to develop highly scalable, available, cost-efficient and failure tolerant systems on AWS.
- IT professionals who want Hands-on experience to develop applications for the cloud.
- Learn Best practices to develop applications for the cloud.
- IT professionals who want to clear the AWS Certified Developer exam.
What You Will Learn
- To attain a deep knowledge of AWS infrastructure, design & develop applications on AWS.
- To attain skills to clear the AWS Certified Developer Exam.
- Working knowledge of Linux platform
- Prior Java coding experience required
- Fundamentals of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Amazon S3
- Hands-on: S3 Lab; Creating Buckets, objects, and managing access control
- Amazon EC2
- Hands-on: Hosting an Application on EC2
safe canadian pharmacy Day 2
- Amazon Relational Database Services (RDS)
- Hands-on: Deploying and scaling and application using RDS
- Amazon Elastic Load Balancer (ELB)
- Hands-on: Scaling the Application using Amazon ELB
- Amazon CloudWatch
- Use Case Study and Lab: Deploying an auto-scaling app on the cloud using auto-scaling, EC2, RDS, ELB
pharmacy canadian forces Day 3
- Review of Core AWS Services
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Hands-on: Change the previous web-application to use DynamoDB as the database layer
- Amazon S3
- Hands-on: Change the previous web-application to use S3 as the file storing layer.
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Hands-on: Add IAM temporary credentials to the applications
- AWS Lambda
- Hands on: Lab on Lambda Service
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Hands-on: Deploy the application developed using AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Introduction to SNS
- Introduction to SQS
- Introduction to AWS CloudFormation
- AWS Frequently Used Design Patterns